Our painters can match custom finishes on the interior or exterior of buildings and can paint miles of wrought iron fencing using our versatile painting crew.
JOTS HOA Construction Services is uniquely suited to provide top-quality painting services for condominiums, apartments and managed properties. Once you experience painting services from your local JOTS HOA Construction Services, you will understand that we are a different kind of painting company.
Our scheduling and painting protocols developed over the past 20 years will properly manage every aspect of painting — inside or outside. Our crews are careful to avoid disruption to your residents as they refurbish, repaint and restore beauty to your property.
Residential Property Management Services:
- Full exterior painting – all substrates including wood, stucco, vinyl and aluminum, block and cement board
- Quick unit turnovers and interior painting for all common areas, residences, garage and utility areas
- Application of high-durability coatings for floors, walls and high-wear areas requiring long-term painting solutions
- Repairing and replacing siding, including woodwork, metalwork, stucco, and EIFS – as well as interior drywall, plaster and wood
- Façade sealant replacement
- Grout and seal crack repairs, tile replacement
- Wood replacement and light carpentry
- Installation of vinyl wall covering and wallpaper
Interior Painting Services For interior painting, look no further than JOTS HOA Construction Services. We recognize the great responsibility and privilege of being in your home, and we will treat it responsibly. We can help you select colors, choose the type of paint, and will meet your requirements in terms of scheduling and accessibility. Our goal is to provide the very best painting experience you can have.
After we’ve provided you with a detailed estimate and timeline, we’re ready to begin our 5-Step Process for interior painting. This systematic approach is our way of ensuring great results and satisfied customers.
Our Process The JOTS HOA Construction Services PROCESS Process for Interior House Painting
- Set Up Items are placed in the center of the room and covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed, and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint Repaired areas are primed, and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish.
- Clean Furniture and accessories are moved back to their desired locations. Floors and carpets are vacuumed and swept. All of our materials are removed.
- Inspect After our own inspection, you are invited to inspect our work and asked to complete the feedback card for the crew.
Lead paint removal
The new State and Federal restrictions on Lead paint removal are simple and understandable. Only a few instances occur when the potential for lead paint contamination occurs. The usual precautions for dust, chemical and clean up procedures are sufficient to control lead exposure during paint removal. The existing OSHA rules that have been in place since the eighties are common sense and easy to apply, our company has been taking these precautions for years and we would encourage customers not to worry too much about the lead issue as an impossible cost for removal.
We specialize in numerous types of Painting
Faux Finish/Custom Finishes
Refinish Cabinetry Staining
Interior Spot Painting or Corner to Corner
Custom Color Match
Lamp Post Painting
Wrought Iron Painting