At JOTS HOA Construction Services, janitorial services is more than mopping floors or dusting blind, we offer customized services to fit the specific needs of your facility. The primary responsibilities of a janitor are the cleaning tasks in a building; whether it be an office, school,
clubhouse or pool area. Janitors may also have duties performed outside of the building, such as clearing
sidewalks, and litter pickup.
Janitorial duties consist of (but are not limited to) the following:
- Bathrooms (Restocking supplies, sinks, toilets, urinals and mirrors)
- Carpet (vacuuming)
- Cleaning floors (sweeping and mopping)
- Cleaning Exterior AC vents
- Dusting furniture and other equipment
- Emptying Garbage/Trash bins
- General Cleaning
- Lunch Room/Kitchen (stainless steel, tables, sink, microwave)
- Repair and Maintenance – Janitors can also perform minor repairs and maintenance of the building. This includes changing light bulbs, fixing a leaky faucet, making sure doors are locked and adjust gates).
- Unexpected messes (spills and other accidents)
- Window cleaning
Our janitors’ work environments are wherever large buildings are found, such as offices, shoals, clubhouses and pool areas. Our janitors have knowledge of general repairs necessary to the job.